Registrar Role: This is a very versatile role within the LearnCentral LMS. A Registrar can be a Client, Internal Employee with Registrar Duties, or a Location Manager. All of these people have access to key capabilities within the LMS that allow them to view classes, enroll students, add logistics and view standard reports. You decide, during deployment, what specific capabilities the Registrar should have.
LearnCentral allows Registrars the access to easily manage a range of details associated with learning courses/events:
- View Event Details
- Enroll Students in Courses
- Complete/View Online Rosters
- Manage User Profiles
- Generate Student Certificates
- Run Logistics, Roster and Evaluation Summary Reports
- Complete/view Class Evaluation Data
Since LearnCentral can be deployed modularly, our team will assist you in implementing a specific solution that incorporates your processes and business needs. DOWNLOAD FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Custom Branding: Create a Seamless Experience for Users
- Configurable Features: Use Just What You Need
- Comprehensive Catalog: Display All Course Details
- Compliance: Track & Evaluate Learning Programs
- Support for Multiple Learning Delivery Methods: ILT, WBT, Virtual
- Centralized Course Repository: We Host Your Learning
- E-Commerce Enabled: Integrated Secure Shopping Cart
- Global Initiatives: Deliver Learning WorldWide
- Robust Reports & Exports: Analyze & Measure Your Success
- Communication: Save Time with Automated Notifications
- Exams: Create and Manage Unlimited Exams
- Open Architecture: Ready to Integrate
- Bulk Load: Makes Importing Data A Snap
View how LearnCentral simplifies the training process for you. Select a role below to learn more.
"The ITS LMS dramatically increased our productivity and decreased costs through eliminating the redundancy of multiple systems. We were able to recognize a ROI the day we implemented the ITS LMS!
- VP of Training Operations, Major Registrar Company"